Sunday, November 9, 2008

Decisions, Decisions....



Why start a blog? I haven't the foggiest of ideas as to why I decided to do this a few days ago. I've got some partial queries and thoughts as to why. Mainly, I feel like I'm going to be doing a lot of skiing this year and hopefully in some big gnarly looking places. So I guess I'm hoping (as I am about the couple of flakes that are right now beginning to float down upon the mountains west of me-part of the storm that I've been almost obsessively following for the last week) that these adventures will turn out big enough to write about. And why not keep a spot somewhere for those thoughts to be? I also anticipate this year as probably being full of decisions about what I want to do next, where to go and what is truly important to me, so I guess secondly (huh, I guess that say something about import as it is doesn't it?) I'd like somewhere to journal those thoughts. So I guess I'll start now: Hi, I'm Hans, I'm 23 years old, I work for Greenpeace, have a bachelors degree and LOVE skiing. I also have a girlfriend of a little less than a year now, and a desire to explore quite a bit of the world. Hopefully, on skis.
Ok, that doesn't sound too much like an AA meeting...
Oh, I also love taking pictures, and just recently bought a new expensive camera, so all the photos on here will be my own. This one is a photo of fall Aspens up in Summit County.

No comments:

Post a Comment