Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Off to Vancouver

So I just finished packing up all my stuff for Vancouver. It looks like I'm not going to get a ton of climbing in in the next two weeks because of this wedding and Liz's wedding back home in NC next weekend. Funny though, after cruising around on Mountain Project this afternoon, I could not resist throwing my climbing shoes and chalk bag in my bag for BC. There's just too many good climbs there that if I found myself near a boulder, I'd feel really silly if I didn't have them with me. Hmmmm...addicted much? Anyhow, I'm off bright and early tomorrow AM and I'm really excited to see what BC looks like and have got the camera loaded for bear. Even if there's no climbing to be found hopefully I'll be able to bring back some pretty excellent pictures. Here's to some good flyin'.
Stereo-Foo Fighters-Ever Long

No comments:

Post a Comment